Go to the main «Azbuka Vkusa» website
WEBSITE FOR INVESTORS
- Opening of the company's flagship store in Moscow City.
- Opening of the first restaurant of the company.
- Total number of store openings - 4 Azbuka Vkusa supermarkets and 5 AV Daily minimarkets.
- Upgraded ACRA credit rating to bbb with a stable outlook.
- Opened record high number of stores: 19 Azbuka Vkusa supermarkets and 33 AV Daily stores
- The number of the stores in Moscow and St. Petersburg reached 162.
- Opened six AV Daily stores in St. Petersburg.
- Launched DC and Factory Kitchen in St. Petersburg to support rapid growth in the city.
- Started operations on new fresh and online DC in Moscow.
- Obtained and upgraded ACRA credit rating in one year
2014 — 2016
- The number of the stores in Moscow and St. Petersburg reached 107.
- New AV Daily minimarket and AV Market suburban supermarket formats were launched.
- The acquisition of the SPAR store chain and its distribution center in Moscow region.
- 30 stores opened in 2014, a record number in the history of the company.
- A successful business model that proved its sustainability on the back of the domestic currency devaluation and the import ban.
- The first retailer to launch a fully mobile loyalty program Vkusomania.
- Azbuka Vkusa certified its food production in accordance with the ISO 22000:2005 requirements.
- Azbuka Vkusa started cooperation with the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) to promote the packaging made in accordance with the principles of responsible attitude to nature.
- In cooperation with Sberbank, Azbuka Vkusa implemented a payment system using biometric data.
- Reputable private equity funds Invest AG and Millhouse became our financial investors.
2010 — 2013
- St. Petersburg market entry in 2012.
- An expansion of a unique product selection produced by new private brands and of Azbuka Vkusa’s own production.
- Azbuka Vkusa’s own factory-kitchen was established.
- Enoteca alcohol stores launch in the shop-in-shop format.
- Azbuka Vkusa successfully passed the recertification audit confirming its quality management system compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Together with other companies in the organic food sector, Azbuka Vkusa established the National Union of Organic Agriculture.
- Azbuka Vkusa stores started using biodegradable packaging.
- Management option plan was created in 2013.
2008 — 2009
- With the help from Ocado consultants, an online delivery platform av.ru was launched.
- The beginning of the cooperation with the Podari.Life charity fund helping children with oncohematological diseases.
- The company did not change its positioning during the crisis and kept its loyal client base.
- V.M.H.Y. Holdings became a shareholder.
2006 — 2007
- More than a twofold increase in the number of stores in two years (23 stores by 2007).
- The first food retailer to receive ISO 9001 quality certification.
- The issue of local bonds in the amount of 1 billion rubles.
1997 — 2005
- The launch of the first store in Moscow in 1997.
- With the help of SCG London consultancy, a unique Azbuka Vkusa brand concept was developed.
- 11 stores under a unified concept have been opened in 8 years.
- In cooperation with WWF, Azbuka Vkusa launched an environmental initiative to promote eco-friendly packaging in its supermarkets.